Hola, como estas? How has your April Fool’s Day been going so far? Mine’s going great, and prank-filled! Mwahaha! 😛
Here are a few of my favorite outfits from Etsy from last month!
*Photos are not mine*
- This. Is. Adorable. Made by Jaclynn @Littlehouseofamericangirl, this Rey costume is just too perfect. Her Etsy shop is called Bittybeanies.
- These look so summery and like something I would wear! From Peppermint Pursuits Etsy shop. (Blog link: Smalldollsinabigworld.com)
- Also from Peppermint Pursuits is this doll sized cake. Let me just say that it looks really detailed and must’ve taken a long time to make. It looks delicious. *drools*
- This outfit is so casual, but great for mix-n-match. My dolls would wear the sweater a lot.
- Can I just say that I’m dying?! DOLL SIZED GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!! *Cookie Monster Voice* MUST GET NOMNOMS!! But seriously, these look so realistic, I can hardly tell that they’re made out of clay. This is from Pippaloo‘s Etsy shop. Samoas are the BEST!